How to use Shapley’s Show Touch Ups
Simply spray onto your horse’s coat or tail in an even layer. Add colour layer by layer, until it matches the surrounding hair or completely covers the stain. Keep the can about 12 inches from horse as you are spraying. Use a cloth to apply to horse’s head and in the case of white markings cover the surrounding darker hair with towel, tape etc to keep white spray from getting on dark hair. Shapley’s Show Touch Ups are available in 10oz aerosol cans in Black, White, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Chestnut, Sorrel, Palomino, and Grey.
- 1/ Spray hair evenly from a distance of 8-12 inches away.
- 2/ To prevent spraying colour onto an area of another colour, place plastic wrap/ tape/ towel over the hair not to be coloured.
- 3/ Shapley’s Show Touch Ups will not wash away in the rain. The lighter colours will wash out with shampoo but to completely remove you need to use an oil based product like Shapley’s Hi Shine to break down the colour and remove it.
- 4/ Shapley’s Show Touch Ups can wear off with no harm to the hair and will add volume when sprayed in a tail.
- 5/ If you need to blend into the surrounding hair, spray the blemished area then brush over it to help colour blend in. You can also spray the colours into a disposable container and mix colours until you get the perfect match. It will then need to be applied with a brush.