SHAPLEY’S SHOW TOUCH UP BLACK
This incredible product covers stains, scars, blemishes and flaws on your horse’s coat. It can also be sprayed in tails to create a fuller appearance. Shapley’s Show Touch Ups are a must have for any horse competing or whenever you want to improve your horse’s appearance. Shapley’s Show Touch Ups are pure colour pigment, NOT paint so they won’t harm the hair. They are safe and effective to use, they will not wash off in the rain, smear, clump or wipe off. Do not use an oil based product including fly spray over the colour, as it may cause colour to run. Shapley’s Show Touch Ups will wear off your horse’s hair causing no damage. They are easily removed by an oil based product. Shapley’s Show Touch Ups produce a natural look and fee and are available in 8 colours to perfectly match your horse’s coat and are excellent to hide any stains or blemishes.
How to use Shapley’s Show Touch Ups
Simply spray onto your horse’s coat or tail in an even layer. Add colour layer by layer, until it matches the surrounding hair or completely covers the stain. Keep the can about 12 inches from horse as you are spraying. Use a cloth to apply to horse’s head and in the case of white markings cover the surrounding darker hair with towel, tape etc to keep white spray from getting on dark hair. Shapley’s Show Touch Ups are available in 10oz aerosol cans in Black, White, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Chestnut, Sorrel, Palomino, and Grey.
- Spray hair evenly from a distance of 8-12 inches away.
- To prevent spraying colour onto an area of another colour, place plastic wrap/ tape/ towel over the hair not to be coloured.
- Shapley’s Show Touch Ups will not wash away in the rain. The lighter colours will wash out with shampoo but to completely remove you need to use an oil based product like Shapley’s Hi Shine to break down the colour and remove it.
- Shapley’s Show Touch Ups can wear off with no harm to the hair and will add volume when sprayed in a tail.
- If you need to blend into the surrounding hair, spray the blemished area then brush over it to help colour blend in. You can also spray the colours into a disposable container and mix colours until you get the perfect match. It will then need to be applied with a brush.