How to use Shapley’s No.1 Light Oil
To use:- either apply with your hands and/or towel, alternatively put into a spray bottle and spray horse lightly from several inches away.
Shapley’s No.1 Light Oil is used to make shedding out winter coats easy and quick. It also helps in pulling manes if added to the base of the mane. Used for both these purposes, No.1 Light Oil allows the hair follicle to slip out without irritating the skin. It is perfect for sensitive horses.
Shapley’s No.1 Light Oil is available in a 32oz bottle.
- Shapley’s No.1 Oil is great for accentuating the horse’s facial features. Pour some into your hands to apply to face.
- Use sparingly until desired gloss is achieved.
- When applied to the face it will make the eyes stand out, the nostrils glisten and the inside of the ears look shiny and clean.
- To accentuate and add shine to the body, pour into a spray container and spray lightly over the horse for incredible shine.
- Rub a little Shapley’s No.1 Oil onto your hands and then run your hands gently through your horse’s mane and tail to accentuate and add shine to the hair – use sparingly to not weigh the hair down.
- Sprayed lightly over the horse’s body will add vitality and a healthful gleam to your horse’s dry skin and hair.
- To remove, use Shapley’s Hi Shine Shampoo as it has been specially formulated to remove oil without stripping the coat.