How to use Shapley’s Hi Gloss Finishing Spray
Hold the aerosol can 12 inches from horse and spray a light, even coat. You can also spray on a towel to gently wipe on horse’s head to accentuate eyes, nostrils and ears. Spray lightly throughout tail to give it depth and highlights to catch and reflect light.
Shapley’s Hi Gloss Finishing Spray has a light strawberry fragrance and is available in a 12oz aerosol can.
- Spray hair evenly from a distance of 8-12 inches.
- Applying many light coats of Shapley’s Hi Gloss Finishing Spray and allowing too dry between applications will give better results that one heavy application.
- Avoid spraying mane or tail hair to be braided or banded.
- Spray on your hands or a towel to apply to horse’s face, ears or around eyes.
- Shapley’s Hi Gloss Finishing makes a great conditioner of dry or damaged hair if used regularly.
- For show ring shine, lightly spray the horse all over and wipe with a towel before entering the ring.
- Great as a leave in conditioner, and spray on shoulders to keep rubs down.
- DO NOT spray over Shapley’s Show Touch Up sprays.