SHAPLEY’S EASY OUT NO RINSE SHAMPOO
Shapley’s Easy Out No Rinse Shampoo is a must have to rid your horse’s coat, mane and tail of stains and dirt or dust without having to get the horse wet. It is an excellent product for last minute clean ups or when it is too cold outside or not enough time to bath the horse. Shapley’s Easy Out removes the toughest stains from manure, urine, grass, sweat and mud. Easy Out contains optical brighteners which add an incredible mirror like shine without making the hair slippery.
Shapley’s Easy Out is specially designed to lift dirt, stains and odours to the surface where they can effortlessly be removed with a towel or cloth.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Shapley’s Easy Out No Rinse Shampoo
It is simple to use, simply spray either directly onto the horse’s coat for tough stains and dirt, let sit a minute then rub off with a towel. Alternatively spray onto a cloth or towel and rub directly on the horse’s coat. Rub against the hair to clean all the way to the skin. For manes and tails that are dirty or stained spray directly on to the hair until hair is wet especially in the case of tough staining on grey or light hair. Let the product sit for a minute or two, then carefully and gently use a towel to pull down the length of the hair to remove the stain.
Shapley’s Easy Out shampoo has specially formulated optical brighteners that will enhance the normal colour of the horse and add brilliant shine with no discolouring. It is also safe to use under the saddle area and in hair to be braided as it contains no silicone, even though it produces shine. It is an excellent product to remove deep dust or dirt from dark coats that can’t be brushed out.
Shapley’s Easy-Out is available in 6oz or 32oz spray bottles.
- Shapley’s Easy Out Shampoo is perfect to use if it is too cold out to give a horse a normal bath.
- It is also great as a spot cleaner, when you don’t want to wash the whole horse.
- For tough stains in coat, mane and tail spray Shapley’s Easy Out directly on the stain and let sit a few minutes before removing stain with a towel.
- Be careful when handling the mane and tail hairs for if you pull too hard with the towel some of the hairs may come out with the stain.
- Spray onto a towel until quite wet, then rub the towel against horse’s hair to remove all dust and dirt.
- Shapley’s Easy Out works particularly well on dark horses to rid their coats of dust that seems to collect in their coat during winter.
- Safe and effective on dogs too! It is the perfect product to use when you can’t bath your dog, but want to eliminate the smell.