Shapley’s Original M-T-G plus is the exact same great formula producing the same great results but with a new light herbal fragrance. People who have disliked the smell of our Original M-T-G can now use this new twist on the original and enjoy a fresh herbal scent.
Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus is an easy to use time-tested solution for both skin health and hair growth. The unique formula calms the skin while conditioning both the skin and hair, maintaining healthy skin and promoting beautiful hair.
When applied weekly Original M-T-G creates a hygienic environment for the hair follicle resulting in maximum growth while keeping the length of the hair shaft soft and pliable for minimum breakage. Users report up to 3 inches of hair growth on manes and tails in a single month.
How to use Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus
Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus is easy to use. Just rub a small amount onto the area without disturbing or picking scabs off. There is no need to rinse or wash out between applications. When you are ready to wash the residue off, simply use Shapley’s Hi Shine Shampoo which is specially formulated to remove Original M-T-G quickly and easily. Alternatively Shapley’s Easy-Out spray will also remove both versions from the horse and from your hands.
Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus has another, also miraculous, use. It will grow mane and tail hair by as much as 3 inches a month. It is tested and proven by users to grow hair length and add volume. A healthy environment for the hair follicle will result in maximum hair growth while keeping the hair soft and pliable to minimize breakage. All you need to do to grow mane and tail hair is to rub a small amount once a week at the base of the mane and on the tail bone of the horse. Again, there is no need to rinse or wash off between applications.
CAUTION:- As a normal precaution patch test for sensitivity.
- Shake bottle thoroughly to mix the sediment layer on bottom of bottle and continue to shake periodically during application.
- Apply Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus directly to the spot using just enough to cover without applying too much and having the excess run down the horse.
- Do not pick scabs off as it may be painful to the horse and cause slight swelling.
- Do not share brushes, blankets or turnout between horses as fungal and bacterial problems are contagious.
- Wash anything that comes into contact with infected horse.
- Brushes can be washed with a bleach solution to kill the fungus or bacteria, making sure to rinse well.
- The oil in Original M-T-G Plus may make your horse sensitive to the sun and susceptible to sunburn. If the horse spends a lot of time in the direct sun you may want to apply Original M-T-G Plus in early evening.
- Original M-T-G Plus may produce heat when applied, so you will want to be careful applying a leg wrap over top of it as it will act as a sweat.
- When applying Original M-T-G plus, more is not always better. Apply sparingly.